skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Otterpant's Pokewalker Experiment
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Not much to say
I'm just filling in words here, I don't have much to say, the thing sat in my pocket most of yesterday, I pulled it out and caught another Gastly (not that I needed another one). I didn't do enough steps yesterday to unlock better pokemon to catch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(19)
Finally
Not much to say
smiles and such
Playing with the game
And again I rearrange my pockets
Buttons
Yup, data
My Copious Free Time
Home at last
In Glenwood, got some good walking in
A couple days of being sick and now at a hot springs
haha! Great Success
harder than I though
First Impressions
A bit of reading
Finally found my DS
Its Here!
The Anticipation Builds
The pre-game excitement
►
January
(1)
About Me
Matt
I do programming things (too many languages to count or list) also cycling, bouldering, snowboarding and brewing. And I'm working on my Masters at CU.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment