Saturday, February 13, 2010

A couple days of being sick and now at a hot springs

Ok, so after figuring out how to use the pokewalker. Thursday, during one class I was fine, the next class, I basically got really dizzy and sick and somehow managed to make it home. I passed out in bed and didn't play the game.

Friday, I spent the day at home working. And didn't get enough footsteps to make any sort of progress in my study.

Today, Margaret, I and another couple drove out to Glenwood Springs and spent the evening wandering around. I did get a chance to play the game a little and filled up my three spaces to put captured pokemon and three spaces for items. It was trivial to dump those back onto my DS when I made it back to the hotel room. I then replaced the ratatta with a slowpoke on my pokewalker and proceeded to play the regular DS game.

No comments:

Post a Comment