Wednesday, February 10, 2010
harder than I though
So I've been playing the game. Its amazing how much I can do without doing any sort of reading whatsoever. Mind you, I've been playing these games for over a decade, so it's all pretty familiar. Its interesting, I didn't think the random dialog with people in towns was remotely interesting, but it really adds something. The game is actually rather boring when I'm not reading dialog. I'm seriously concerned about later in the game when I might have to actually pay attention to dialog and I just skim over it not knowing it's important. I'm also having difficulties understanding attacks, some of them are english-ish things, others aren't. So these things I have to actually read, and often some of them aren't words I know (thank god for my Furigana dictionary).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment